Executive Programme Alumni Reunion
Executive Programme Alumni Reunion
EBU Academy’s Executive Programme annual alumni reunion welcomes all former participants of the Executive Programme to meet and work together on common projects. The theme this year will be service design for digital transformation.
Thursday March 10th from 17:00 to 22:00 (including dinner)
Friday March 11th - from 08:00 to 16:00
Our 7th alumni reunion will say goodbye to screens and instead allow us to meet face to face. Our focus will be on innovation and digital transformation. To do so, we are proud to welcome Clive Grinyer, Professor of the Royal College of Art who will introduce the Service Design Methodology. Service design is the craft of tying together human, digital, and physical interactions over time to create a truly differentiated experience for your customers. We will also benefit from being in Estonia, the world’s most advanced digital society, to meet e-governement specialists and entrepreneurs in cybersecurity and Artificial Intelligence.
Thursday 10 March 2022
17.00 to 17.10: Welcome by Erik Roose, CEO of ERR
17.10 to 18.30: service design in the context of digital content post-covid - trends
Keynote speech by Clive Grinyer, Head of Service Design at the Royal College of Art
“The RCA Service Design course and graduates are at the forefront of helping organisations reconnect with customers and audiences, manage digital transformations, solve complex projects and deliver innovation that has impact. In this talk I will share my experience in building innovative technologies, that connect with customers and transform businesses and services.”
The talk will cover how to:
- Reconnect, reframe and reinvent the relationship with your audiences
- Design new experiences that capture the capability of technology and the data of users to create highly personalised digital content
- Take a consumer-centred viewpoint and imagine new digital possibilities to construct the way forward
19.00 to 21.00: Dinner at Restaurant Peppersack
Friday 11 March 2022
9.00 to 11.00: Visit of e-Estonia. The success story of Estonia’s digital transformation
- How Estonia became the most advanced digital society in the world
- e-tax board
- e-ID and digital signature
- Meeting with Estonian entrepreneurs in Cyber security and AI for media.
11.00 to 11.30: Coffee break
11.30 to 12.30: Workshop with Clive on service design (Part 1)
In this workshop, Clive will introduce the service design methodology. Discover and learn to think as a start-up
- Define a challenge and opportunity to reconnect to new consumers
- Who are you designing for? New generations, new channels, new experiences
- Starting with current broadcasting experience - deconstruct the current customer journey to find the pain points and new opportunities for innovation
- Define the opportunity that your new start-up will work on - develop the battle cry
12.30 to 13.30: Lunch
13.30 to 15.00: Workshop (continued)
15:00 to 16.00: Proud to present from Super Exec Alumni
- Following your Executive programme, you get the opportunity to present the outcome of your Executive challenge – years later!
16.00: end of the alumni reunion
The Executive Programme alumni group has formed a Media Executive Network at the top level.
Alumni activities include:
• An annual alumni reunion where all former participants meet to work together on common projects
• A closed Facebook page where participants share news, relevant articles and ideas